The Twajou brand is an extension of each and every beauty enthusiast!
Our company is a collective of amazing people working to bring high quality beauty products and services to the marketplace at ethical prices. As a result we have been able to take the beauty industry by storm. Our company was created to offer a wide range of natural products that can service the needs of people just like you. Our commitment is to developing new cruelty-free innovative products to help you achieve your beauty goals.
At Twajou, our client’s happiness and satisfaction is always a top priority. We pride ourselves on creating a perfect experience by providing exceptional service before, during, and after every purchase. Shop with us online or with our affiliate stylist and salons.
The Experience You Deserve!!
- We only obtain raw virgin Remy hair directly cut from pony tails so all of the cuticles are facing the same direction. (This way the hair won’t turn into a rat’s nest after you wash it… if you have bought low quality hair before then you know what I mean YIKES!)
- We seal all hair wefts with glue, so when you are running a brush through your hair it does not leave the floor looking like someone just shaved your head… and it keeps the wefts thin to make the hair easier to weave and lay flat. (Your stylist will thank you)
- We remove any nits by hand and only use organic apple cider vinegar and organic shampoos to sanitize our hair. We do not use insecticides or harsh detergents, that stuff just damages the hair and makes your head itch like crazy! No head patting necessary… we keep it itch-free around here.
- We don’t use any chemicals, perms, or hot curling irons on our hair to further prevent any damage or that crazy smell you get from those! No stinky hair here folks!
- All of those extra measures we do make our hair durable, shiny, and hair that will last!
- PLUS We will ship your order the same day if placed before 2 P.M. Eastern Standard Time and we always provide you with a tracking number for every one of your purchases!